This game is the most cute ^^ It is very good.
The Dungeon is a messy place...
It's your first day of work at your new job: Cleaner of the Comrade Dungeon!
By day, your monstrous colleagues protect treasure and beat up adventurers, but by night, every tile of it must be scrubbed by your expert hands. Or as much of it as you have patience for; it's actually a pretty chill job.
Socialize with the biggest, softest monsters
Your monstrous friends hang out in the staff lounge while you work. Take lots of breaks to chat with them about their lives, or how their work day went. Sometimes they'll bring you a little something for lunch; it's a very supportive work environment!
When the day is done, go out for dinner with your colleagues, or have a relaxing night in. The choice is yours!
- A dynamic, procedurally generated dungeon.
- A fully simulated dungeon adventure that you miss entirely but get to see the messy aftermath of.
- A detailed mess system; walk through puddles and track prints everywhere! Gross!
- Seriously the monsters leave empty coffee mugs and bottles EVERYWHERE.
- Fake blood; real violence is a strict violation of workplace safety regulations.
- A secret room with cute fuzzy animals in it. Find them and pet them!
- A supportive work environment.
Made by Lauren H in about a week and a half, using rot.js.
Rogue Janitor's source code is available on GitHub.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hmm... are you standing on top of things or adjacent to them? All cleaning methods affect neighbouring tiles but not your own! Let me know if it's still not working and something else is going on.
Now that you mention it though, I think I forgot to say that in the help screen, and even then it doesn't really make sense for picking things up. I added the ignore-own-tile exception for repairing things so you're never trying to fix a piece of furniture you're on top of, but it doesn't really make sense for the other cases. I'll do an update on that when I have time over the next few days!